[parisc-linux] Compile-Error with linux-2.6 and harmony

Ruediger Scholz rscholz@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:30:19 +0200

Hi there,

I tried to compile the latest kernel  from CVS with OSS harmony enabled,
but at first I got a compiler warning and afterwards a linker error:

    ---------------><------------
      LD      sound/oss/sound.o
      CC      sound/oss/harmony.o
    sound/oss/harmony.c: In function `harmony_driver_callback':
    sound/oss/harmony.c:1237: Warnung: implicit declaration of function
    `ccio_get_fake'
    sound/oss/harmony.c:1237: Warnung: assignment makes pointer from
    integer without a cast
      LD      sound/oss/built-in.o
     UPD     include/linux/compile.h
      CC      init/version.o
      LD      init/built-in.o
      LD      .tmp_vmlinux1
    sound/built-in.o: In function `harmony_driver_callback':
    sound/built-in.o(.init.text+0x3a0): undefined reference to
    `ccio_get_fake'
    make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Fehler 1

I thought that only the alsa harmony driver makes trouble when linking?
I also can't find this function "ccio_get_fake" anywhere.
I'm running debian testing with gcc-3.3.1 and binutils 2.12.90.
TIA, Ruediger