[parisc-linux] fenv laid to rest, 50% done porting dbl-64 to ldbl-64, no testing yet.

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:49:17 -0400 (EDT)

> Yes, I have already taken this into account. Thanks for all the help
> with spec interpretation. I appreciate the feedback. We pass all the
> fenv tests in glibc, but still fail the long double support. I'm about
> 50% done porting dbl-64 to ldbl-64, might get done in the next few
> weeks. It would finally give us a functioning long double :)

I think we should hold off on implementing this until we get a final
decision from HP on whether they will release their quadlib or not.

Dave
--
J. David Anglin                                  dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)