[parisc-linux] glibc 2.3.2-9 for hppa - "when hell freezes over" release

Carlos O'Donell carlos@baldric.uwo.ca
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:13:42 -0400

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 02:12:52PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Please wait 2 days before doing the upload, I am in the process
> of getting other testers to make sure this release is of the
> highest quality possible. If the testers do not agree with the
> release quality I will request by email a delay of 2 more days
> to repatch and test, followed by an update to the list.

Requesting 2 more days.

- nscd is faulting on unaligned loads during real workload testing.
	= Remove unaligned handler and debug from core.

- Looking into mlockall failures.

Cheers,
Carlos.