[parisc-linux] CONGRATULATUONS

gordo_sweepsteak@mail15.external.hp.com gordo_sweepsteak@mail15.external.hp.com
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:21:44 +0100

                                           EL - GORDO LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKE CO S.L.
                                      C/  GUZMÁN EL BUENO,137 28003  MADRID - ESPAŅA

FROM  THE DESK  OF   THE    MANAGING   DIRECTOR
OF  THE   PRICE   AWARD   DEPARTMENT
REF:   BM/7789452384/03.
BATCH:   621/1423/DPR.

                                   REF:   AWARD  NOTIFICATION   NOTICE.

Through this medium we wish to notify you on the release of the result  of the EL-GORDO DE LA PRIMITIVA SPANISH PROGRAM held on the 16th of  November 2003 , should there be any discrepancy of number's and address, please do not hesitate to inform WILLIAMS MARTINEZ. (Lottery Agents)  that entered your mail as one of their dependant clients with reference nš BM/7789452384/03 and Batch nš 621/1423/DPR

In the fifth series from a pool of € 75,000,000.00 (SEVENTY FIVE MILLION EURO) in cash among the 26 participating finalist playing 6,000 full tickets. Your ticket nš  which is:- 262-08177300-189, serial
 nš 99375-0 and the wining nš 07-08-12-16-26-46 has been approved for a lump sum payment of
 €625,000.39c(Six hundred and twenty five thousand Euro, thirty-nine cents) in cash credit to file reference nš BQ/8366439644/03. Congratulations!!!.

Due to the mixed up of numbers and addresses, I would advice that you keep this award top secret until your claim has been confirmed and price award paid. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking  advantage of the above situation.

Please be advised that your fund have been deposited and insured in our corresponding security company in your favour.

To begin your claim, please contact your agent Mr. WILLIAMS MARTINEZ the managing director of WILLIAMS MARTINEZ. (Lottery Agents)   on telephone nš +34-616-600-857 E-MAIL williamsmartinez11@hotmail.com for the processing and remittance of  your fund.

The deadline for this notice is 28th November  2003 after which funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO  DE     ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA  as  unclaimed.

Congratulations once again from all the members of our staff and thank you for your interest in EL GORDO LOTTERY SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE CO. S.L.

Yours  faithfully,

SERGIO ORTEGA  (Managing director)

                                                                                                      EL-GORDO LOTTERY SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE CO. S.L.  REG Nš B28899434