[parisc-linux] URGENT

TONY ISHIA tonyishia@netscape.net
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:22:03 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--bc45ed58-f7c2-4d62-888c-aed5062098ef

Dear Sir,
Good day, my name is  MR. ISHIA TONY the first son of the late sport
minister,
who died in a plane crash early last year. Sir I know my name and letter
will be a surprise
First I  introduce myself as the first son of the late sports minister in
Nigeria,
a student of Lagos State University.The name of my mother is Mrs.ROSELINE
ISHIA
we got your contact after fasting for 21 days concerning this transaction.I
will not hide
myself from you concerning my family welfare base on my pastors conformation
on you as
very reliable and competent. Listen to me, my father died on plan crash long
ago but before
this sad event my late father made an upfront preserve future for us but it
is unfortunat
he died  just like that.
Sir, my Mother brought out document our father used to  deposit money in
a Security  Company in Europe.Infact in the document we find out thatmy
late father have succeessfully lodged in US$15 Million (Fifteen Million
Dollar)
into a Security and Finance  company in Holland. We are very lucky all the i
nformation and documents with us,thanks beto God. But after all this, we
still
have problem, I can't travel with my mother outside the country for now
because of my
Fathers political involvement in Nigeria every eye is on us, we need a
foreign
reliable person who can keep secret and also help to claim this consignment
as the owner.
Sir after the claim we shall give you 25% for your assistance 5% will be for
any expense during this claim, while the remaining 75% must be invested
on hotel or houses in any of the largest city of our choice in your country.
Please Sir this money is the only hope of the family. Finally every
documentation
of the houses or hotel should be documented with our last born name.
I will give you phone number, e-mail address of the security company
immediately
I hear from you, time is not our side. We are giving you only seven working
days to
send mail to me s
please don't fail to attach your private phone/fax number for quick contact.
We trust you but hope in God.
I wait forward for your urgent response .
Best regard
MR. ISHIA TONY

--bc45ed58-f7c2-4d62-888c-aed5062098ef--