[parisc-linux] Linux on HP

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:11:49 +0000

Hi Damian,

Can you give more detail on the model of your "HP computer".
I encounter a similar problem with a b2000 because of a pb between pdc
console support and Suckio driver for the ide-cdrom.

I was too lasy to learn how to build a custom net-iso cd, so I copy a
system disk (installed on a b180) on an external disk. Then i boot the
b2k with this disk plug in an additional scsi controler, to finaly copy
its contain on the internal disk (and when the disk went down, I just
follow the same procedure :) ).

hth,
	Joel