[parisc-linux] C110 builtin nic slow?

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:38:25 +0000

(sorry for auto-reply) but I find effectively interesting stuff:
man ethtool mentioned:  /usr/share/doc/ethtool/README.Debian

in which it seems that is:
Last column show current capabilities of these drivers:
   D = get driver infos
   C = get/set card settings
   W = get/set wake-on-lan settings
   M = get/set message-level
   L = get link status
   R = restart autonegotiation
   G = get registers
   P = get EEPROM

An 'x' indicates that the feature is available, a '.' indicates not.

Ethernet card family                        linux driver    DCWMLRGP
[...]
NatSemi DP8381x series                      natsemi         xxxxxxxx
[...]

which own the most of ethtool support.

Again sorry for anoyance,
	Joel