[parisc-linux] cvs migration

dann frazier dannf@dannf.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 00:42:50 -0600

cvs has moved to our new box (finally! hosted on a parisc-linux box!)
if you've been using the recommended cvs.parisc-linux.org name, the transition
should have been transparent, in most regards.

- anonymous access should be transparent.
- ssh users that weren't part of willy's list of recent committers will need
  to request their account be reactivated.
- ssh users will see that the host key has changed.
- you may get errors until dns propogation has completed
- non-cvs accounts from dsl2 have not migrated to palinux, nor have home
  directories.  home directories should be migrated by hand.
- bame: your cronjobs that access cvs will likely break - sorry for the lack
  of warning.

please let me know if you notice other breakages (i'm not on this list).

--

dannf@dannf.org