[parisc-linux] CVS accounts

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 18:14:18 +0100

We need to move CVS to a faster box.  So this is a good time to reevaluate
who has CVS access.  Going back through the past 6 months, the following
people have committed code to p-l.org and will thus get accounts on the
new cvs.p-l.org.  If your name isn't on this list and you'd like it to
be, send mail.

bame
bdale
carlos
deller
grundler
jejb
lamont
mkp
rbrad
tausq
varenet
willy

6 months is an entirely random time period so don't be offended if
your name isn't on the list; just send mail so I know to create this
account.  Of course we can always add accounts later, but if you're
using non-anonymous CVS access and your name isn't on the list, it'll
stop working.