[parisc-linux] Oops on 2.4.20-pa33

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de
Wed, 7 May 2003 19:51:55 +0200

--GN/IAAAoV4GJoJGS

On Wed, 2003-05-07 10:17:34 -0700, Randolph Chung <randolph@tausq.org>
wrote in message <20030507171734.GG23465@tausq.org>:
> > >So I think it would be nice to put this patch into CVS.
> > >
> > I hope also it will be ci but I could not help.
>=20
> it's in 2.4.20-pa35 now.
>=20
> Joel, do you think you can come up with a version that applies to 2.5 as
> well?

Thanks. This reminds me that I'd still *love* to see the CVS repository
rsync'able. That'd really help me. However, it's at least nice to be
basically able to rsync the checked-out source trees.

Any chances for a rsync for the CVS repo?

MfG, JBG

--=20
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=FCrger" | im Internet! |   im Ira=
k!
      ret =3D do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(IRAQ_WAR_2 | DRM | TCPA));

--GN/IAAAoV4GJoJGS

--GN/IAAAoV4GJoJGS--