[parisc-linux] Need Replacement was: Matrox graphics card and C360

Charles Slivkoff caslivkoff@mac.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:04:08 -0400

On Tuesday, Jun 24, 2003, at 13:34 US/Eastern, Martin K. Petersen wrote:

> Give that box a big, tight hug.  That usually fixes it *).
>
> *) Make sure nobody can see you when you are doing this.  More than
>  once I have been accused of humping my PA-RISC hardware while
>  performing this delicate repair procedure.

ROTFLMAO!! After the last few days I've had, I needed that laugh.
Though, I never expected to get it here. :-)  I remember getting our
early-production model C200 back in '96 (I think). It took a while
before everything was properly "seated". And what fun we had installing
the FX-6 texture board when it finally arrived. That card was a very
tight fit to begin with.