[parisc-linux] Problems with Woody on 710.

Buffalo Bill buffalo@gediegos.de
26 Jan 2003 17:18:45 +0100

Am Son, 2003-01-26 um 17.03 schrieb Thibaut VARENE:

> If you can switch to another console then the system _isn't_ hung.
Well, okay the System isn't hung, but the installer.

> I saw the same kind of problem on boxes with low amount of RAM (<32M).
My machine has only 48 MBs

> Though the fact that [scsi_eh_0] is in D state isn't good at all. Maybe
> you have a problem with your SCSI chain (hard disk, termination
> problem...?)
It doesn't seem to be a HW problem, since the machine was running HP-UX
10.20 perfectly until i tried to install woody. :-(

> The 710 we have running here runs a preinstalled filesystem. That is to
> say, the HD was prepared in another box and then plugged back into the
> 710.

Hmm... i have only one single PA-RISC machine :-(

Thank you for answering.