[parisc-linux] Problems with Woody on 710.

Buffalo Bill buffalo@gediegos.de
26 Jan 2003 16:44:40 +0100

Hi,

after searching the mailing list I've found some messages which reported
success in installing Woody on a 710. So I tried to install it. After
trying many many different lifimages, all ended up in the same result:
It hung during installation ( while mounting the root file system ).
Switching to another console ( which still worked ) showed me that
/sbin/dbootstrap and [scsi_eh_0] were both in state D.

What did I do wrong ? Or to put it other words: How did you guys get
your 710s up'n'running ?

Thanks.