[parisc-linux] CVS checkouts on ftp server

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:16:51 +0000

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 12:21:23PM +0800, Andrew Shugg wrote:
> I was trawling through ftp.parisc-linux.org/cvs looking for a tarball of
> the linux-2.5 tree and couldn't see anything, apart from a /cvs/2.5
> directory (which is currently empty).

Those aren't currently being generated (AFAIK).  What _is_ being generated
are the patches against upstream: http://ftp.parisc-linux.org/2.5/kernel-src/

> Is there enough disk space to do a linux-2.5 tarball for the FTP server?

Yes, certainly.  Do you still want that, given the existance of these
patches?

> Also the /cvs directory contains a few files that look like stuff-ups
> from the CVS tarball roller: linux-.tar.gz and patch-.diff.gz ...

I can see them... but I can also see the CVS scripts are still running.
Possibly they'll be renamed later.