[parisc-linux] CVS checkouts on ftp server

Andrew Shugg andrew@neep.com.au
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:21:23 +0800

I was trawling through ftp.parisc-linux.org/cvs looking for a tarball of
the linux-2.5 tree and couldn't see anything, apart from a /cvs/2.5
directory (which is currently empty).

Is there enough disk space to do a linux-2.5 tarball for the FTP server?

Also the /cvs directory contains a few files that look like stuff-ups
from the CVS tarball roller: linux-.tar.gz and patch-.diff.gz ...

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."