[parisc-linux] Our site and parisc-linux.org

links@highimpactsites.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:11:28 -0500

I'm the webmaster of an internet security at http://www.
highimpactsecurity.com. I have spent timeless hours compiling quality
links to other interesting resources on the Internet, and added them to
our links page. I came across your site and felt that it would
perfectly fit in our collection of links.

I've already placed a link to your web site along with a description at
http://www.highimpactsecurity.com/Hackers.htm.

I sincerely hope that this link will increase traffic to your website.

I'd appreciate if you could place a link back to my site, on your links
page, using the following link and description:

http://www.highimpactsecurity.com

Get internet security you want from here.

In return for your reciprocal link, I will place your link at, or near
the top of your category page.

If you'd like the description of your site modified or if you have any
other cross-promotion ideas just drop me a line.

Best regards from highimpactsecurity.com,

Randy