[parisc-linux] HP 9000 and 3000 Servers & Workstations

Jesse Dougherty jesse@cypress-tech.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:33:52 -0800

   Hi there, my name is Jesse and I work for Cypress Technology, Inc. I
would like to introduce our company to you: Cypress Technology is a
reseller of Hewlett-Packard 9000/Unix, 3000/MPE/Ix, and related
peripheral hardware. We have been buying and selling HP products for 8
years. Our company is located in Clearwater, FL, USA but we ship used /
refurbished products worldwide.

  Please feel free to take a look at the HP 9000 and 3000 products we
sell, we have a refurbished price list that is updated weekly at the
“Specials” button on our front page at. www.cypress-tech.com

Feel free to call or email if you have any HP hardware that you wish to
sell or to get a market value of what your hardware is worth. We are
currently searching for HP VME bus boards.

Thanks for your time

Jesse Dougherty
Cypress Technology, Inc
Re-Sellers of HP 3000/9000 products
12890 Automobile Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33762
727-557-0911 / fax 727-557-0014
www.cypress-tech.com
jesse@cypress-tech.com