[parisc-linux] X problems...

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:52:13 -0700

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 05:48:40PM -0800, caslivkoff@speakeasy.net wrote:
> Getting this code to compile is not going to get you anywhere.

understood...just a step in that direction.

> While I believe it is possible, resources in the graphics lab are scarse.
> I suspect that a majority of the code could never be made public, so even
> if the lab found time to do it once, it would be tough to keep it
> maintained, etc.

If someone quietly passed me working code that I could publish,
they wouldn't have to maintain it. I'm confident the folks who
got STI FB working could also keep this working.

But I'm afraid resources is a moot point: it's unlikely
to get permission to get published. :^(

thanks chuck,
grant