[parisc-linux] X problems...

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:46:29 -0700

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 06:05:34PM +0100, Joel Soete wrote:
> Do you think it could be now find into XFree86 kernel drivers?

I don't know. I was pretty sure the X11.org code had basic support
for parisc graphics cards. But I'm not sure it covered the latest
generation (FX[2456]). No clue is XFree86 picked those up or not.

BTW, in another email you noted the source was only supporting 2.2 kernel.
That makes sense to me since I didn't see the driver using
pci_dma* routines. Without using those routines, I don't expect
the code to work on any parisc machines.

grant