[parisc-linux] Watchdog on parisc?

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:11:24 +0100

--Tu8ztk+XgTAiG9Id

Hi!

I'm currently playing a bit with my B132L and 715. They're working quite
nice, except that kernels aren't too stable (gcc-3.2, I'll do some more
test compiles with gcc-3.0, too).

I've looked through the docs available if a watchdog is mentioned. In
=2E/docs/platforms/b1xx-service.pdf there's a watchdog timeout error
declared (during selftest) so I *think* there is a watchdog, isn't
there? I've not yet seen a driver for it, nor have I seen any
documentation. Is there a watchdog (and possibly some docu or an hpux
vmunix to disassemble) so I could possibly write something better than
softdog.c?

MfG, JBG

--=20
   "Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=FCrger" | im Internet!
   Shell Script APT-Proxy: http://lug-owl.de/~jbglaw/software/ap2/

--Tu8ztk+XgTAiG9Id

--Tu8ztk+XgTAiG9Id--