[parisc-linux] Re: Squid freeze

Bad Max badmax@club-internet.fr
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:23:38 +0200

Hello

On 11-fév-03, you wrote:

| >> Now squid work perfectly. I suspect a bug in gcc, what do you think
| >> about ?
| >
| > I fixed a hang in the libstdc++ locking code on the weekend.  This
| > affects gcc 3.3 and later on PA 1.x machines.  Other than that,
| > there are no reported/known freezes caused by gcc.
| >
| > Dave

In fact, I did a mistake because I did not resolve the problem by changing
the code but by adding the -X option to command line (it force full debug).

The -v option work without this option because of my change so there is
perhaps a bug somewhere in the code of squid (gcc ? squid ? libc ? don't
know for now).
-------
Bad Max
========