[parisc-linux] Re: [parisc-linux-cvs] linux grundler

Aaron St. Pierre asp@ungod.com
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:24:54 -0500

In another life Grant Grundler wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 12:29:13PM +0000, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> > I'll upload it to unofficial-debs and people will be able to apt-get
> > install it from there.
>
> cool - thanks.
>
> > Sure, but there's a measurable performance difference if you compile out
> > spinlocks
>
> if people care about the last 5% performance, they still have several
> o build your own kernel

	As far as you know am I the only person, that has reported not being
	able to boot a 2.4.20-pa?? kernel compiled either natively or cross ?

	By the way, I tried pa24 today, though I haven't built it natively
	yet I cross compiled it to no avail...