[parisc-linux] kernel compile

Aaron St. Pierre asp@ungod.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 21:49:04 -0500

Okay....
	I cannot explain this AT ALL, but look at this :

	Linux parisc 2.5.58-pa2 #1 Mon Feb 3 19:05:50 EST 2003 parisc
	unknown unknown GNU/Linux

	Yes 2.5 compiled and booted. It was a crap shoot. Now I have to
	figure out how to get modules to work. I had to take them out since
	I was getting a compile time error. This is just wierd.

	Well I suppose I shouldn't complain, this was the FIRST kernel that
	I built that actually booted. After about thirty or fourty compiles I
	have to say my persistence has paid off ;)

	I am gonna muck with the module stuff, If it is important to anyone
	I will maintain the page at http://hadron.dyndns.org/parisc/

	Thanks again for all of your help !

--
Aaron St. Pierre			tel: 978.828.6177