[parisc-linux] kernel compile

Joel Soete jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:38:11 +0100

Aaron,

Just A comment on your web page 'Comments':
warning concerning 'mathemu' code are well known annoying but armless.

I try to remove them but this broken to much original hp code :(

Now, the stupid question: do you try to boot from a serial console?

I also would like to know if you really have an ide cdrom on your J?

If yes, could you try to unplug it (pw supply and data flat cable) to reboot
with your new kernel?

hth,
    Joel