xchat colors (Was Re: [parisc-linux] xfree86 4.2.1-9 build problem)

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:03:17 +0200

--oMQ/0Eds4GFUZehv

On Sat, 2003-08-16 01:43:01 +0100, Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
wrote in message <1060994580.9255.1.camel@dhcp23.swansea.linux.org.uk>:
> On Gwe, 2003-08-15 at 19:19, James Bottomley wrote:
> > I'll see if I can figure out how to set this up...the documentation
> > appears to be a bit sparse [unless Alan has any hints].
>=20
> In the display section
>=20
> 	Visual  "TrueColor"

Now, after our hero Alan "fixed" our Xfree configury, I can really use
X11 on my B132L+ with Debian unstable:) There are still some little
problems (The "less-than, greater-than and pipe" key doesn't yet work,
and some apps don't seem to correctly work (mozilla-snapshot, dillo),
but we're almost there:) Oh, when I press NumLock (with X11), the
keyboard doesn't respond any longer (I need to shutdown X11 using the
mouse) and "gsckbd_leds: timeout" is logged...

I'm just compiling current CVS, maybe I can fix something.

Happy meeting at Oldenburg!

MfG, JBG

--=20
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=FCrger" | im Internet! |   im Ira=
k!
      ret =3D do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(IRAQ_WAR_2 | DRM | TCPA));

--oMQ/0Eds4GFUZehv

--oMQ/0Eds4GFUZehv--