[parisc-linux] Re: HP C180-XP CDROM boot.

Thibaut VARENE varenet@esiee.fr
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:18:12 +0200

First of all, this is definitly the LAST time I answer a private mail
coming from a m-l thread. Nothing personnal there, but you're not the
first one, and i'm getting tired repeating the same remarks again and
again.

I'll add a comment about not answering mails in private on the
mailing-list webpage right now since it's not clearly stated.

The most obvious reason NOT TO DO SO is that I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT'S WRONG
with your setup, but somebody else on the m-l might.

Since you didn't CC'd the m-l, if i hadn't posted back to the m-l you
would have lost any chance to get that info.

And for what it's worth, this is not a private lesson. m-l archives are
useful for other buggers to find info in it, darn it! :P

Thibaut VARENE
The PA/Linux ESIEE Team
http://pateam.esiee.fr/