[parisc-linux] Re: Presicionbook success

Alan Cox alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
16 Apr 2003 16:02:58 +0100

On Mer, 2003-04-16 at 14:15, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
> Before anyone loses too much sleep over this, the Precisionbook has
> internal SCSI-IDE bridges that sit between the HBA and the drives. I
> believe a similar system was used in some of the earlier Apple Powerbooks.

So htf do they end up on the IDE controller too ? If they show up on the
scsi bus under Linux then I need the ssvid/ssid for the CMD device (and
which CMD variant is used) and I can vanish it easily enough.