[parisc-linux] parisc-linux.org kernel

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 23:49:29 -0600

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 06:08:39PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> bits and pieces are being merged from the parisc tree into marcelo's tree,
> but it's just not worth fighting to get this stuff merged.

If anyone is interested in "fighting" to merge the outstanding
parisc linux changes, I can help a bit. I just don't have as much time
these days...hopefully more this summer.

To willy's credit, he's attempted to merge 2.4 parisc changes upstream
at least twice but was torpedo'd both times.

> we're mostly
> merged for 2.5 and i'd rather spend my time working on that.

me too - I'd rather see you working on something you care about.
I'm very happy to see you (and several others) taking good care of 2.5.
And I think it's a bit much for anyone to do both - that's mostly why I
*haven't* been doing much with 2.5.

thanks,
grant