[parisc-linux] parisc-linux.org kernel

Alexander Gabert pappy@nikita.ath.cx
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 19:06:12 +0200

i am asking because of www.grsecurity.net

i am tired defeating hunks they are putting in because they
work in arch/parisc on the vanilla kernel.org kernel.

can't you talk to them and convince them to use "our" parisc-linux image
for the grsecurity parisc patches in the future?

the PaX pageexec folks are also hanging in there...

it would be very good to have a working security hardening patch for
parisc-linux.  at least one.

if it would only be a matter of months when both kernels merge, it would
not be necessary.
but i don`t want to spend my time messing with patches when i can do
better things ...

thank you,

bye,

Alex

--
"... an experienced, industrious, ambitious, and often quite often
picturesque liar."

pub  1024/05E1A80C 2001/12/16 Alexander Gabert (http://nikita.ath.cx) <pappy@nikita.ath.cx>
          Key fingerprint =  2D 84 B0 CB F5 67 8A 22  8D 37 6E 6B 8A 3B 7F D6  05 E1 A8 0C