[parisc-linux] WTS: workstation ram

Gavin Hubbard ghub005@xtra.co.nz
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:18:27 +1200

Hi

I usually just lurk here, but I've got a bunch of HP workstation memory
left over from a recent round of upgrades and I figure that it would be
useful if people here got the first chance at it.

I have twenty used A4994A modules. These are the 256MB, 120MHz SDRAM
modules that work in the B1000, B2000, B2600, C3000, C3600, C3650, C3700,
J5600, J6000, J6700, J7000 workstations. Please note that some of those
systems require the modules to be added in pairs.

Asking price is 75USD per module. Please email me off-list if you're
interested.

Regards,

Gavin Hubbard

P.S. Please advise me if this is inappropriate content for this forum and
I'll go back to lurking.