[parisc-linux] Re: Status SPIFI SCSI

Derek Engelhaupt derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:37:04 -0700 (PDT)

Good luck trying to find a pinout for the chips on the cards....I can't
even find a block diagram of the cards on the HP internal websites.  As
a sidenote, I was talking to one of my customers this evening that had
dealings with a contractor to HP that was involved in the original
development of the HP-PB devices.  I found an E-mail address for him in
the HP address book and asked him if he would mind us bouncing ideas
off of him.  Waiting to see what he says or if I get a responce.

derek