[parisc-linux] Serial Terminal on C-180 system

J.Steindlberger j@steindlberger.de
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:24:49 +0200

Hi Rod,

I guess Your problem is, that Your C180 graphic is not sending an usable
signal to Your Monitor. You need to plug in keyboard an monitor. And a few
seconds after switching on press the TAB key -- the workstation will change
the video mode several times with about 3 seconds delay. Press ENTER if the
mode is okay for You. (I hope it's correct in my mind)

I don't know whether or not You need do some changes via serial first.
(Switch console with "pa con graphic(0)" perhaps)