[parisc-linux] Serial Terminal on C-180 system

Derek Engelhaupt derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:35:15 -0700 (PDT)

The C180 will output a signal to the serial port whenever it doesn't
detect a keyboard.  It doesn't need to be turned off.  So, plug in your
monitor, mouse, and keyboard.  You should get something off you
graphics card unless you really messed up the graphics config in the
boot handler menus.  If you don't get anything you will problably need
to connect a serial console to your machine that will emulate vt100.

derek