[parisc-linux] SMP problems

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
12 Sep 2002 00:04:18 -0600

Hello Arto,

I have also seen this problem on the K460 when running SMP, where as
the UP kernel works fine.  I have started to debug this problem once,
but I got side tracked and have not gotten back to finish debugging
this problem. I do not think I will have time to look at it before
next week, but I will see what I can find next week.

Thanks,

- Ryan.

P.S. When talking with Richard Hirst about this problem, we thought it
might be a Copy On Write problem, since the problem appears to be with
apt-get.  Last time (a couple of months ago) I tried it dpkg -i <pkg>
worked fine.