[parisc-linux] Xfree86 doesn't run on 700

Roland Hauff rhauff@yahoo.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:49:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I just installed Debian 3.0 on an Apollo Series 700.
I'm not sure of the model, but it has 96 Meg memory
and a beautiful 19" 1280x1024 Sync on Green monitor.

I have gotten it to boot fine, but cannot get xfree86
configured for graphics.  It does not come up with any
info during the install, and I cannot find any info on
what graphics system it has.  I did see on a hardware
list that it may have Coral SGC, but do not see this
supported by XFree86.

Thank you!
Roland Hauff