[parisc-linux] glibc + SuSE (When email becomes to much)

jsoe0708@tiscali.be jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 07:53:21 +0100

Hi Carlos,

>pa,
>
>I remember someone posting an email about trying
>to build an unpatched version of glibc 2.3.1 :)

I am not this one but to build toolchain I used the last glibc-2.3.1-5 dpkg
sources and the build of glibc was successfully completed this night :)

Congratulation,
    Joel

PS1: gcc-3.3 (let say phase 2) failled but I still have a look

>I have the patches required to build glibc 2.3.1,
>if this person is still interested, please email
>me or the list.
>
>Actually, 5 of the 8 patches I have are now in upstream
>glibc... so you need very little to get upstream
>building (gcc-3.2 and new binutils).
>
>My incoming email gets very filtered these days,
>and if you're in the queue for more than 30 days
>it's likely that I'll forget... unless you have
>physical presence in my life or frequent IRC
>(e.g. Red haired vixens (real life), or Tausq (IRC) :)

ps2: Do you get my last mail about trap 17 investigation results

ADSL Advantage...L'activation et le 1er mois sont GRATUITS...http://adsl.tiscali.be