[parisc-linux] glibc + SuSE (When email becomes to much)

Carlos O'Donell carlos@baldric.uwo.ca
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:49:24 -0500

pa,

I remember someone posting an email about trying
to build an unpatched version of glibc 2.3.1 :)

I have the patches required to build glibc 2.3.1,
if this person is still interested, please email
me or the list.

Actually, 5 of the 8 patches I have are now in upstream
glibc... so you need very little to get upstream
building (gcc-3.2 and new binutils).

My incoming email gets very filtered these days,
and if you're in the queue for more than 30 days
it's likely that I'll forget... unless you have
physical presence in my life or frequent IRC
(e.g. Red haired vixens (real life), or Tausq (IRC) :)

c.