[parisc-linux] New testing ISO available with recent boot-floppies

Thibaut VARENE varenet@esiee.fr
Sun, 26 May 2002 12:59:15 +0200

On Sat, 25 May 2002 02:33:18 +0200
"Thibaut VARENE" <varenet@esiee.fr> wrote:

> Le samedi 25 mai 2002, à 02:24 , Duraid Madina a écrit :
>
> > Does this new ISO include Grant's patch from yesterday, allowing booting
> > on PA-8700 machines?
> >
> > If so, I will be sure to test it out!
> >
> > 	Duraid
> >

> Well, Grant told me that his patch is not comitted yet, and not ready to
> be.
> When it will be ready, we'll consider rebuilding the ISO :o)

The new ISO is now ready, with -pa26 kernel.

Duraid reported a successful boot with his rp2430 (A400-6X), but the same *warnings* than for the previous ISO are still applicable :)
Any feedback would be welcomed anyway !

You can download it from this location:
http://pateam.esiee.fr/download.html
And it should be made available shortly on ftp.parisc-linux.org. :)

Enjoy !

Thibaut VARENE
PA/Linux ESIEE Team
http://pateam.esiee.fr/