[parisc-linux] Try to boot b2000 failled?

joel.soete@freebel.net joel.soete@freebel.net
Tue, 14 May 2002 17:02:46 +0200 (CEST)

Oops... I find back a kernel pa12 and this boot better until it panics because of:
root fs not found

So I suspect a mistake in the bootp-tftp config.
In fact I would like to mount my palinux-0.9-3 cd on b180:/cdrom and use it as
root fs to install the b2000.
Unfortunately i do not find any example to do this. Is somebody can share its
experience.

Thanks in advance for additionale help,
    Joel

Quoting joel.soete@freebel.net: