[parisc-linux] Mozilla, etc.

Christian Suder csuder@cisco.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:45:39 -0800

Thanks Thomas,

that helped quite a bit. I used an older mozilla tree which I had and
compiled it with -O and it worked with skipstone. I'm now using your
binaries (saved a couple of hours...;-) with a recent skipstone and it
works pretty well on a local X display.

It has some issues running remotely (window not always redrawn, hangs
sometimes). Galeon doesn't want to run at all on a remote display, a couple
of tasks are spawning but nothing on the screen. This seems to be a generic
issue with appearantly mostly GTK+ applications. Pan and sylpheed are two
other apps that don't want to run remotely although they do work on a local
display.

         Christian