[parisc-linux] Mozilla, etc.

Thomas Bogendoerfer tsbogend@alpha.franken.de
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:59:06 +0100

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 05:13:56PM +0100, Tilo Jandt wrote:

> >to get it running, you need to recompile it with -O optimizing level.
>
> how do you recompile it?

apt-get source mozilla
cd mozilla-0.9.9
vi debian/rules
dpkg-buildpackage -b
/* wait some hours */

> >But there is galeon, which uses mozillas rendering engine, which (also
> >compiled with -O) gives me a working web browser.
>
> since the upgrade to mozilla 0.9.9 i can't use galeon any more.

I've placed the .debs, which I'm using to:

http://gsyprf11.external.hp.com/~tsbogend

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                 [ Alexander Viro on linux-kernel ]