[parisc-linux] X on J5000

Jeremy Drake jeremyd@apptechsys.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:22:01 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Chuck Slivkoff wrote:

> That would be a Visualize-FXe. It is completely different than any of
> the supported devices.

Does this mean I don't get any X?  Maybe I could be of some help testing
wise, or possibly coding if no one else is.  I have little free time, and
even less with physical access to the box, so it would be difficult.  I
have some C experience, and x86 assembly.  This HP arch is completely new
to me, however, and I have never tried kernel development.

--
Leona, I want to CONFESS things to you ... I want to WRAP you in a SCARLET
ROBE trimmed with POLYVINYL CHLORIDE ... I want to EMPTY your ASHTRAYS ...