[parisc-linux] Mozilla and Galeon

Tilo Jandt tilo@jandt-online.net
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 00:04:00 +0100

Hi,

today I found out that Mozilla and Galeon are now availlable for Debian=
 HPPA.
So I downloaded and installed these Packages but both programms hang up=20
with a Segmentation Fault.

Mozilla before there is something to see and Galeon after you can see the=20
Main Window before showing the start page.

Does anyone have the same problems?

I have a HP 712/60.
I know Mozilla will not work very good on these machine but I wan't to try=
=20
it because there are no real browser alternatives.
Lynx is just textbased and dillo is to simple.

cya,
Tilo

|[ Tilo Jandt, K=F6rnerstra=DFe 8, D-09306 Rochlitz         ]|
|[ mailto:tilo@jandt-online.net ]  [ ICQ: 73832493              ]|
|[ Phone: +49 179 5333 255   ]  [ Fax: +49 3737 771478  ]|