[parisc-linux] my find... (and a plea for advice)

Carlos O'Donell carlos@baldric.uwo.ca
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:54:53 -0400

> The other day, I stumbled on to an HP 745 machine.  Figuring I could
> do "something" with it, and having the urge to dive into playing with a RISC
> box(and another linux machine), I stumbled on to your community here.

What types of monitors have you connected to the box?
A good multi-sync should do... anything that can handle 1280x1024.

Without an HIL keyboard you are still in trouble since you can't
set the console to serial.

And if you can't access the console you can't change the primary
boot path to LAN.

c.