[parisc-linux] Re: Your patch: root=/dev/scsi/sdcXbXtXuXpX support

joel.soete@freebel.net joel.soete@freebel.net
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:52:23 +0200 (CEST)

Kurt,

Congratulation and thanks a lot; this patch works fine on my hppa parisc-linux
against a kernel of mine 2.4.19-pre10(-pa37). Very great :))

Joel

PS: I just notice a small detail. In your script you use the variable SDIRMODE
(line 115) but it is not set elsewhere so the mkdir /dev/scsi failled (not
enough argument). (i export SDIRMODE=0755 ?)

This mail sent through Tiscali Webmail (http://webmail.tiscali.be)