[parisc-linux] Only serial console for B1000 (64bits) ?

Bruno Léon nonolemono@yahoo.fr
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:08:32 +0200

>>Which CD?
The 0.9.3 iso cd downloaded from the Esiee team Website.

>Try first 32bits kernel (till now I am running successfuly a 32bits pa37 on a
b2000) with a serial console.
I tried both kernels in fact, but none of them seem to work.

>Then may be you would like to get a more recent kernel in 64bits (see
>ftp://ftp.parisc-linux.org/kernels/).
I will change the kernel hopefuly, but I need to install a first one... ;-)

Here is the error I get on the LCD of the B1000 :
FLT CBF4: SYS BD
bad OS HPMC cksm
FLT CBFC: SYS BD
OS HPMC br err
FLT 500B: SYS BD
bus timeout

Another guy named "Yasholomew Yashinski" report the same error in february,
but
I didn't understand how he solved his problem.

I will look into netbooting perhaps.

Thanks for help,
Bruno.