[parisc-linux] SCSI driver for E-class servers - SPIFI ?

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:26:49 +0200

Thanks, for the answers.

I never thought, the SE stands here for the single ended, I know the
difference between SE and differential.

BTW: It's me, who wrote the MUX console support, and this is already
checked in into the Linux tree (for half an year now).
But I am interested in having a full device support....

Christoph P.

private:	christoph.plattner@gmx.at
company:	christoph.plattner@alcatel.at