[parisc-linux] SCSI driver for E-class servers - SPIFI ?

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:21:02 +0200

Sorry, that I am not so "deep" in the HP device knowledge, can you give
me sime hints !

HP-BP is this a HP bus system ?
Is this used in the E55 (or similar) ?
Is the "SE" SCSI that one in the E55 (what stands "SE" for) ?
What is SDTR ?

Sorry, but I am interested in that stuff, and I know, I can help after
initial steps. Some weeks ago, I rewrote an ethernet driver of an
not-well known chip on an VAX termianl for VAX Linux. So after some
hacking days (or better nights), there will be real progress.

So I am interested in helping here.

Sorry for this question again:
What is the status of the MUX. As far I can remember, you started to
write on this driver. Is this correct ?

Christoph

private:	christoph.plattner@gmx.at
company:	christoph.plattner@alcatel.at