[parisc-linux] gcc-cvs problem

Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:34:13 -0400 (EDT)

> But in that case I ignore what parameters I would have to use to configure and
> compile gcc natively. Can you still help me?

If you are using a 64-bit machine, you will have to specify "--host".  You
probably also want to specify "--prefix".  So, in your build directory,

${gcc_source_directory}/configure --prefix=${somewhere} --host=hppa-linux

This will configure the build for everything.  If you want just C, specify
"--enable-languages=c".  You may also want to specify where the assembler
and linker are if you don't want the defaults.  Type

${gcc_source_directory}/configure --help

for more option information.

Dave