[parisc-linux] howdy and 720/50 framebuffer question

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 01:08:44 +0200

An interesting question at this point. I also have a 720, but I never
tested the graphics display up to now (I only use it via serial line).

My 720 has a single board graphics card with three BNC connectors
on it. Is this really a 24bit graphics or a 8bit graphics. The only
thing I know, is that the resolution was used with 1280x1024 under
HP-UX 9.05 (or similar...).

One day I will carry up my 21" monitor and try the grpahics on this
machine !

Christoph